Do you thrive in an environment where attention to detail is critical? Do you meet the qualifications listed below and are energetic, enjoy a fast paced work? This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
- Transfer design files from 2020 Design Software to Insight and optimize order for manufacturing and ensure accuracy of details for each individual item ordered
- Confirm out-sourced items get purchased properly (handles, doors, accessories, appliances, counter tops, etc.)
- Quoting jobs using 2020 Design software
- Working with the manufacturing plant and engineers, the core responsibility of the Order Processing department is to validate that the shop has all information and materials required to produce an order to Customer expectations within a set time frame.
To be successful, the candidate must:
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be a strong communicator (English)
- Be detail oriented
- Be adaptive to change
- Works well under pressure of deadlines
- Some post-secondary education in relevant field
- 2020 software suite an asset
- Experience | knowledge of cabinet construction is a definite asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.