At Laurysen, we want you to love your dream kitchen.
We won’t talk you into a design or style that you don’t want or need. Instead, we learn about your needs and your style, and create the perfect kitchen for you.
The Laurysen Edge is our hands-on approach to business. We constantly strive to maintain personal relationships with each and every one of our clients.
After all, the Laurysen family name is on our product.
Why Choose Laurysen?
When you choose Laurysen you’ll have these benefits:
- 70 awards for design and customer service – and counting
- Three generations of expertise thanks to being a family-owned and operated business
- Certified and accredited Laurysen designers
- Industry-leading warranty coverage
- Incredible selection of door styles and colours that’s constantly expanding
- Locally manufactured
- Eco-friendly materials, processes and finishes
Designer and Sales Manager Stephen Hnatyshyn explains more about the Laurysen edge.
Features and Benefits
At Laurysen Kitchens, we have always prided ourselves on engineering one of the best cabinet boxes in the Canadian cabinetry industry.
We have a number of lines readily available, but if you need something completely customized to your space and tastes, we would be happy to provide it for you.
- 5/8″ melamine on all cabinet construction.
- 5/8″ NU Green Zero NAUF available upon request.
- ¾” plywood available upon request.
- Interiors available in white and maple wood grain.
- Full-depth shelves in all cabinets.
- Adjustable shelves in most cabinets.
- Exposed wood veneer integrated gables finished to match door.
- 5/8″ – 130 gram melamine shelves for added security and strength.
- Non-yellowing Ultraguard lacquer used on all wood components.
- Water-based and solvent-based finishes.
We offer four types of drawer systems: the Grass Zargen System (our standard), the Grass Nova Deluxe System, the Vionaro and Dovetail both with Grass Dynapro Slides.
- Lifetime warranty on all drawer systems.
- Adjustable drawer fronts.
- Our Standard Grass Zargen Drawer System includes the following:
- Enameled steel drawer sides.
- 5/8″ drawer bottoms (130 gram melamine).
- Exclusive shock absorber system on drawer slides.
- Self-closing feature.
- Grass Nova Deluxe System includes the following:
- Full extension.
- Soft-closing feature on drawer slides.
- 5/8″ drawer bottoms. (130 gram melamine)
- Available in metallic or beech finish.
- Our Vionaro and Dovetail with Grass Dynapro Slides include the following:
- Available for 5/8” (16 mm) or 3/4” (19 mm) drawer material.
- Wear-resistant nylon rollers ensure quiet and precise running characteristics
- Easy to open with a low pull out force
- Support roller for uniform drawer front height
- 88 lbs. dynamic load for Dynapro Standard
- 110 lbs. dynamic load for Dynapro Extended lengths
- 132 lbs. dynamic load for Dynapro Heavy Duty
- Minimal drawer front gap using the integrated 2-D adjustment
- Extended length for 27” and 30” drawers
- Abrasion resistant nylon rollers ensure smooth and even operation
- Lifetime warranty on hinges.
- All steel, quick-release hinges.
- All hinges have multi-direction adjustment.
- Soft-close feature.