Driver’s Helper with Laurysen
Laurysen Kitchens is a family-owned business that has been creating award-winning kitchens, bathrooms, cabinetry and closets for over 50 years. Our 55,000-square-foot manufacturing facility is located in west Ottawa, and we currently have an immediate opening for a Driver’s Helper to join our team.
If you are reliable and enjoy physical work and the mobility a delivery role offers, then we’d like to hear from you!
- Assist Driver in the safe loading and unloading of fine cabinetry, countertops, and accessories
- Ensure all materials and cabinets are in rooms where they are to be installed
- Perform various in-shop duties during non-delivery periods (e.g. preparing stock items for shipment, cleaning the truck, assisting on the assembly line or other areas, etc.)
- Follow all customer and company safety rules, policies and procedures
Successful Candidates Will
- Have good communication skills (English)
- Be safety-minded
- Be organized
- Be flexible
- Be reliable
- Be physically able to perform heavy lifting
- Working at Heights certification an asset
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Fri work week
- Mon to Thurs 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Fri 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- Flexible language requirement: French not required
- Must have own transportation (no public transit)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Job description
Laurysen Kitchens is an equal opportunity employer, and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.