Sander with Laurysen
Laurysen Kitchens is a family-owned business that has been creating award-winning kitchens, bathrooms, cabinetry and closets for over 50 years. Our 55,000-square-foot manufacturing facility is located in west Ottawa, and we currently have an Order Picker/Shipper position available.
If you are a reliable, dependable, and energetic worker with attention to detail, then we would like to hear from you!
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Unpacking received pallets of cabinet doors, plus measuring/verifying door dimensions
- Manual or assisted lifting and use of pump jack
- Organizing orders of measured doors into designated bins according to product specifications, order number, ship date, etc.
- Communicating with Service Department, Purchasers, Suppliers, etc.
- General Housekeeping of work area
- Other various general duties within the shop as assigned/trained
- Must abide by all plant standards and safety rules, policies, and procedures
Other Job Details
Must be able to/have:
- Computer skills
- Strong attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent in work | volunteer experience
- Experience in receiving / warehouse / production environment a definite asset
- Be capable of lifting, manual material handling
- English communication skills (must be able to give and receive information)
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour Day Shift
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- Flexible language requirement: French not required
- Must have own transportation (no public transit)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Laurysen Kitchens is an equal opportunity employer, and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.