Sander with Laurysen
Laurysen Kitchens is a family-owned business that has been creating award-winning kitchens, bathrooms, cabinetry and closets for over 50 years. Our 55,000-square-foot manufacturing facility is located in west Ottawa, and we currently have openings for General Labour positions.
If you are reliable, energetic, and enjoy a production working environment, we offer a competitive benefits package and day shift hours.
- Carry out cabinet assembly tasks, including the use of hand tools, measuring tape, etc., in order to complete customer product orders
- Load parts onto machine | off-load and stack parts | sanding
- Use production report to verify accuracy and completion of work order
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area/s regularly
- Reviewing finished work for accuracy and quality of work
- Reporting production, safety, or other issues and participating in the resolution process
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
Other Job Details
Must be able to:
- Use hand tools, including measuring tape (imperial and metric)
- Perform various cabinet assembly tasks
- Perform work in an English environment (written and spoken)
- Perform physical requirements of the job, including lifting, carrying parts, standing, etc.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Fri work week
- Mon to Thurs 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Fri 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- Flexible language requirement: French not required
- Must have own transportation (no public transit)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Laurysen Kitchens is an equal opportunity employer, and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.