Do you meet the qualifications below and are energetic and enjoy fast-paced work? This role will allow you to use your skills, experience, and knowledge in cabinet installation and customer service. Previous experience in cabinet installation is an asset. Compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
You will be responsible for…
- carrying out after installation service work on kitchen and other cabinetry installations at customer sites
- utilizing layouts and service documents to ensure accurate completion of work required
- maintaining work area cleanliness on an ongoing basis and ensure work site is clean prior to leaving site
- maintaining schedules by completing work in a timely manner
- quality of own work and accuracy to specifications provided
- providing your own transportation
- providing your own tools
- following all safety rules and standards
To be successful you will need to be able to ….
- represent Laurysen Kitchens in a professional manner
- good writing | speaking English skill
- work independently with a sense of urgency for work completion to established timelines
- work overtime as required to meet customer demands
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- excellent communication skills for receiving and giving information
- demonstrate technical competency in use of tools, application of knowledge and skills required to complete work in a timely and quality manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.