Laurysen Kitchens has an opening for a Cabinet Maker to start as soon as possible. Do you enjoy precision work? Are you detail oriented and like the process of assembly and joinery? If this sounds please read more ….
You will be responsible for…
- Safely assemble custom and production cabinetry | millwork in a quality and timely manner
- Utilize production reports for job specifications
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Quality checking own work based on specifications
- Problem solve and/or assist in resolving
To be successful you need to be:
- Proficient in metric and imperial measurement
- Able to use a contour edge bander
- Able to use table saw, mitre saw and small production tools
- English (verbal | written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stand, walk, reach, stoop, bend, lift, and crouch as needed
- Day shift – Monday to Friday (overtime as may be required to meet production demands)
- Follow all health, safety, plant rules, and standards
Laurysen Kitchens is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on merit, qualification, and business need.
Must have own transportation .. no public transportation to plant location.